Ambassador Pizza Co is dedicated to providing quality pizza while ensuring all employees maintain the highest levels of food safety, personal hygiene and facility cleanliness at every stage in the process. Considering the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we want to make you aware of some steps we are taking to go above and beyond the standard sanitation procedures. We are following all advice set forth by the public health department and government of Canada in limiting the spread of COVID-19 while providing safe products and experiences for our customers, in store and at home. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, we will be doing the following:
- All door handles, telephones, staff bathrooms, all refrigerator handles, tables, and surfaces will be disinfected hourly.
- All staff will immediately wash their hands upon entry as well as disinfect their keys and cell phones.
- Debit Machines will be disinfected after each use in store. Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Employees are being encouraged to stay home if they have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they exhibit any flu like symptoms.
- Pizzas come out of the high temperature ovens and are instantly sliced and boxed.